Best SSL Certificate Provider Companies and uses in Details Listed.
SSL Certificate is needed to secure your web services making a secure link between your given request thru the browser to your web host where any other intruder cannot read your data. SSL is known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
We have selected and listed the Top SSL Certificate Providers so you get the Best out Best in the Current Online Market.
These SSL Certificates secures your websites giving a user the freedom to access the website in a secure way. Many small to big companies like payment gateway, eCommerce, banks, bloggers & more use to secure their website with the help SSL Certificates available in the market.
How Does HTTPS Secure’s Website
- In an SSL Enabled Website you see HTTPS instead of HTTP, So Here ‘S’ means ‘Secure’. When a User visits or uses a website which already has SSL installed on his server.
- So User’s Data or Actions are done by him reaches his web server or hosting in a secure way that no other person cannot read, modify or tamper the data reaching its destination.
- Because it is Encrypted, the message can be only be Decrypted by websites hosting server which the website Uses.
SSL is Truly For Growing Businesses & Trust.
You might have seen browser turn green when you are visiting some banks or big companies website because they use SSL Certificate at there Website to safeguard customers data. So data passes only to them in a secure manner.
Search Engines Companies like Google, Yahoo, Baidu, Bing & many others loves SSL Enabled websites with there Quality Content or services to able Rank the websites in the search at the very best way. Eventually, Increase the Trust Score of the website.
The Rise of the SSL Certificate is seen in the current year compared to past years in the market.
5 Important Tips for you why to use SSL Certificate.
- It protects visitor’s privacy
- It also protects sensitive information
- Gives Enhance site visitor confidence
- Increases online sales
- Improve web search ranking and Trust
Three Most Popular Types of SSL Certificates in the Market.
- DV (Domain Validation)
- OV (Organization Validation)
- EV (Extended Validation)
what features do DV, OV
and EV Offer.
- DV and OV certificates give you a Padlock before your website name.
- EV certificate gives you more visibility with Padlock and green bar in the address bar to make your website more secure and gain customers Trust.
There are many SSL Certificate Providers companies around the world, we here will give the best SSL companies providers website where you can buy one and Secure your website.
List of Top 10 SSL Certificates Providers Companies
Note:- Top 10 SSL Certificates Site’s list here are not ranked according to there service provided from 1 to 10. Instead, visit the sites to know more. All SSL certificates can be purchased online.
- Comodo Group, Inc. is a privately held group of companies providing computer software and SSL digital certificates, based in Clifton, New Jersey in the United States.
- SSL Certificates can be brought or purchased online.
- The Company holds the
MajorMarket share and leading Brand.
- GlobalSign is a WebTrust-certified certificate authority and provider of Identity Services.
- Founded in Belgium in 1996 the company offers a diverse range of Identity service solutions.
- GoDaddy Inc. is an American publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company.
- As of December 2014, GoDaddy served approximately 13 million customers and had 4,908 employees worldwide.
- GeoTrust is People’s Favorite when it comes to secure payment gateway. Guaranteed online customer security with SSL certificates from GeoTrust.
- Users can purchase SSL Certificates in bulk, manage multiple certificates & become your own Certificate Authority.
- DigiCert Inc is a privately held, US-based X.509 SSL certificate authority. As a trusted third party, DigiCert verifies the authenticity of secured websites on behalf of a web browser.
- Wildcard SSL Certificates & 2048-Bit Extended Validation SSL Certificate Authentication. Strong Secure Sockets Layer Https Encryption for Network Security.
- You can look at the most famous site like facebook and check its certificate as it has an SSL Certificate from DigiCert Company.
- Thawte Consulting is a certificate authority for X.509 certificates. It was founded in year 1995 by Mark Shuttleworth in South Africa.
- This Company Provides Premium protection from a trusted certificate authority. Users can opt for a variety of SSL certificate that’s right for your site, including Wildcard, SSL123 and server certs.
- Symantec Corporation is an American software company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States.
- The company produces software for security, storage, backup, availability and offers professional services to support its software. Now it’s a next-generation cybersecurity company.
- Entrust Inc. is a $130 million privately owned software company with 350 employees
. Especially, Entrust SSL Certificates are designed to meet a variety of needs and have additional hard-to-find features such as strong encryption and browser trust.
- They provide SSL with Buy, switch & resell SSL certificates, including Wildcard SSL. RapidSSL is a leading low-cost certificate authority that makes it easy to secure your site.
- From a low cost to high-cost SSL Certificates for small, medium and Enterprise.
- Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated and Open Certificate Authority. Here SSL is Free but don’t have warranties and Assurance but works great for small websites.
- It has only valid for three months and again you to install it with new certs of Let’s Encrypt which is forever free
. Aneasy process of this can be done at the alternate site which is sslforfree.com but you have to renew it every three months for Letsencrypt certificate.
As to Build Trust in your audience and your website’s visitors. You Should Install SSL Certificate at Earliest or User’s visiting your Site may see that the site is not secured and even Most Browsers will flag it as a Non-Secured Site.
Therefore, You may Lose your Customers, Revenue if you have an eCommerce site. Also, Search Engines will ignore your site for Ranking.
If you have used any of the above SSL Certificates in your website share Your Experience Regarding it in Comments.