WordPress Installation can be quite Challenging If you are a Beginner or a First Time User. But Don’t Worry you have come to Right place to learn on How To Install WordPress in Cpanel GoDaddy with all Necessary step by step Procedure and Images to Guide you throughout the process.
After Completing this WordPress installation through Cpanel GoDaddy Tutorial you can be super Confident about this Process and you can teach others Too.
Starting to Install WordPress through Cpanel in GoDaddy can Take Around 5-10 minutes. All the steps are written in Easy manner So that you can install WordPress in a Single Attempt.
Things Required to Check Before Installing WordPress in Cpanel GoDaddy.
In Order to Proceed Installing WordPress we need to Take Care of These Four Things:
- You own a Domain Name From GoDaddy.
- You have Purchased Web Hosting From GoDaddy.
- Domain Nameservers are set to Default.
- Domain Name is Pointing Towards your Web Hosting.
If you don’t own a Domain Name You can visit and read this Article on Buying a Domain Name From GoDaddy
To get a Successful WordPress installed via Cpanel in GoDaddy You must Carefully Read and Follow the steps with Images.
So I assume, that you are logged in your GoDaddy Account and have a Domain name, Web Hosting with Cpanel.
The Next Step is to Check Whether your Domain Name servers are Set to Default.
To See that your Domain name Nameservers are using Default settings.
- Go to Account Profile which is on Top right side.
- Click on Manage Domains and DNS Manage Settings.
- Check if Nameservers are in the Default state. If not, Change Nameservers to Default and Save it.
Great, seems that you Figured out the Nameservers Settings. Now the Most Important part is to know Whether you want to Install WordPress on Main Domain Name or an Addon Domain Name.
For Example, Read the below paragraphs and see the Image for reference to get a Clear view to understanding the Difference between Main Domain Name (Example: 1) and Addon Domain Name(Example: 2).
Check Whether Domain Name is Pointing Towards your Web Hosting
- Go to your Web Hosting Menu and Click Manage Option.
- If you see your Main Domain Name in that Page in which you are going to install WordPress you are Good to proceed.
- This is Called as Main Domain Name and is Pointing towards your Web Hosting.
If you want to Install WordPress on Addon Domain Name
- Go to your Web Hosting Menu and Click Manage Option.
- Click on the Cpanel Admin Option.
- Cpanel will Open and Search for the Menu Called DOMAINS.
- Click on Addon Domains as shown in the Image Below.
- Type in your Domain Name that you have in your GoDaddy Account.
- Note Subdomain and Document Root will Autofill when you Enter Domain Name.
- So don’t need to Change them.
- At Last, Click on Add Domain Button.
- This is called an Addon Domain Name.
Therefore, Now all the Four Things are Satisfied and we are Ready to Begin Installing WordPress via Cpanel GoDaddy.
Now Comes the Easiest Final Part to get WordPress Installed within Few minutes.
Steps For Installing WordPress in Cpanel GoDaddy
- Navigate through Web Hosting Menu and Click Manage Option.
- Next, Click on the Cpanel Admin Option.
- Your Web Hosting Cpanel will Open.
- Search for Installatron Applications Installer Under Software Tab and Click on it.
Now You will See Bunch of Different Ready to Install Apps. Select the WordPress App From this Page to Proceed.
WordPress Ready to Install App Page will Appear and Click on Install this application Option as Shown in Image.
- Carefully, Select your Domain Name by Clicking on the down arrow button. (There are two versions One with www and Other One without www) So make the Best Choice.
- Leave the Directory Box Empty. or Clear it if it has some names like Blog written in it.
- Make Sure that you don’t Alter any Other settings Until Stated in this Article.
- Type in the Administrator Username of Your Choice.
- Secondly, Choose a Difficult Password but easy to you to Remember or you have the Option to Generate Password. In which it will Generate Random Secure Password.
- At Last Fill in your Administrator Email which can be your Email ID.
- Leave the Website Title and Tagline Default. You Can Change it Later through WordPress Afterwards.
Finally, Click Install Button to get WordPress on your Website.
Next, you will See a WordPress App Installing Page and Status of it. Let it Complete to 100%. It May take 2-3 minutes.
After the Completion of the process, You Can Now Simply Type Domain in the Browser to See that WordPress is Installed.
Now You can Log in WordPress Website by adding /wp-admin at the End of your Domain Name.
Enter the Username and Password Which you have Registered while setting up the Installation of WordPress.
- For the First Time a Get Started Quickly Page will Come.
- Select No Thanks Option as You can Set these Afterwards through WordPress Dashboard.
Congrats, You have made this Far and now that WordPress is Successfully Installed and you can manage settings, themes, menu, posts, and many more Options through the WordPress Dashboard. Give it a Try.
Read This Article to get a free SSL Certificate for your Website.
Finally, Have to Say that Installing WordPress is an Easy Task Only If You know the Right Way of Doing it. Many People Struggle But End up half the way. So I Made Article for those people.
Now You can Install WordPress to many other Domain Names in your GoDaddy Account using the Same Process. Make Sure the Share this Article to the Person Who Needs Help in Setting up a WordPress website.