Top Best Antivirus Software to secure your PC and why to Use.
Antivirus Software helps users to take precaution and helps them to identify that the files are safe and not suspicious. You have come to Right place in searching Best Antivirus Software list to Remove Instant Virus From your PC.
Interestingly, Antivirus Software not only Protects your computer But teaches you the best Security Practices.
It also helps you to detect any unauthorized access to your files and keeps your system free from malware, Trojan, and viruses. Especially for Safe Banking which Protects your online banking activities from fraudulent websites and malicious programs that steal financial information.
We All know that when using your computer for any work, Sometimes the computers slow down, unwanted programs pop-up, some of yours working programs displays a corrupt file or stops working in the middle of your work causing loss of your data and loss of your time searching for it to get it lined up to make the program work.
It provides a safe desktop session where your financial transactions on banking portals, shopping, and other e-commerce websites stay private and hidden from hackers giving you Best Malware Protection.
How does Antivirus Software help us to keep our computer data safe?
Lets us know by few examples as we use in day to day life in getting our work done by the use of computers.
- When you shop online, browse web pages and download files it scans the links & files faster than a blink of eye giving a full-stop to cybercrime to spy on your personal assets information and lets you do a safe online experience.
- Protects your PC from the day one which maximizes your growth in your business and productivity. It stops the viruses or unwanted programs to run on your computer.
- It’s Built with Utilities such as Quick Scan, Full check, Custom Scan, Virus Scan, Speedup, Cleanup, Toolbox & many more Giving you Full control of your computer to stay safe from malware attacks to your important files.
- As most of the Antivirus Software runs on real-time and alerts the user constantly so that the user has a choice to delete the viruses keeping the other files safe from getting infected.
Lets us know Some more Features of the Antivirus Software.
- Gives you Real-time Protection which stops virus and malware even before they reach your PC.
- Easy-to-use User Interface for everyone.
- Also cleans up junk, unwanted files at ease keeping you PC at Top Performance.
- Scan the removable disk like pen drives, USB products.
- Antivirus programs can run in the background without disturbing your work.
- Always keeps you in a safe secure environment for you and alerts you.
- It’s easy to use and understand making it Simple and convenient to the users.
- It provides Free Updates to your PC at a Single click.
- Bulk scan, selected multiple scans, directory and full PC scans available to suit you.
- It also repairs your corrupted files making your computer ready for work.
- Organizes your files so that your local search and file finding speeds up.
- Scans websites before you click on it and help you to identify phishing sites.
The Top Best Antivirus Software provider Companies and website links.
This list contains Best Antivirus software names, Companies, devices platform with a free and paid version including Antivirus Software Links.
1.360 Total Security
- 360 Total Security is an Antivirus program developed by Qihoo 360 which is an internet security company in China.
- It’s also a top awarded Antivirus Software company and is available in Windows, MacOS and Linux platform.
- The license is a Freeware which means it’s free to download and use. Also, Android users can benefit from it, as it is available for download in Google play store.
- Users can visit 360totalsecurity to download the latest version of Antivirus Software.
- Kaspersky which is also called as Kaspersky Lab. It is an antivirus and multinational cybersecurity service founded by Eugene Kaspersky in 1997 & headquartered in Moscow.
- It supports Windows, MacOS, Android phones, and Android Tablets. Kaspersky is available in both free and paid version.
- The Company also has been Awarded for its security technologies in a row of three years.
- Users can visit Kaspersky and download the software. It’s quick and easy to install.
- McAfee is an American global security software company for computers founded by John McAfee and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
- The company claims to be the world’s largest dedicated security technology company sector. McAfee solutions deliver top-notch complete virus protection and internet security.
- Available for Windows, MacOS, Android and IOS platform. With Supported browsers which include Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari(Mac and iOS OS Only) and Internet Explorer 10.0 or later.
- The user can visit McAfee to download the Antivirus Software.
- TrendMicro is a Japanese multinational cyber security & defense company founded in Los Angeles, California.
- The programs help in defending against ransomware and other online dangers.
- Helps users to Browse safely, protects your email and stops viruses. Available on most platforms like Windows, MacOS, Android, and IOS.
- Users can visit TrendMicro to download or subscribe to a paid version of the product.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus software made by the Slovak Company. This product is available in both Home and Bussiness editions.
- Available in Windows, MAC, and Android Platforms. Free Version as a trial period of 30 days and users can opt for a paid version which has a validity of 1 year.
- To download or to subscribe users can visit ESET to get the Antivirus Software.
- Bitdefender is a Romanian cybersecurity and antivirus software company founded in the year 2001 by Florin Talpes.
- The Product is available in various variations like Bitdefender Total security, internet security, Antivirus plus and more particularly for various needs.
- The Platform which it supports are windows, MacOS, Android, and IOS.
- Users can visit BitDefender to test the product and can subscribe to their annual validity packs which offer more secure options and tools which helps the user perform more complex work.
- QuickHeal Antivirus is provided by an IT security company called Quick Heal Technologies Limited which was founded in the year 1995 by Kailash Katkar and Sanjay Katkar.
- The company claims to provide the best computer security software to protect Pc, Mac, Mobile, Tablets, Server and other devices.
- Its best part is that it provides Real-time Security against Web-based attacks.
- Users can visit QuickHeal to download the product and has a partnership Programs for interested persons. The company is listed on the National Stock Exchange.
- COMODO is a cybersecurity company headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey in the United States which was founded in the year 1998.
- The product is both available for Free and Paid version. Comodo antivirus includes Firewall, Instant Scan,24/7 tech support and a complete malware virus protection for PCs.
- Its also has Cloud-based scanning which delivers superior protection against the very latest threats and constantly updated with the latest virus signatures.
- Users can visit C
omodofor the Antivirus product.
You may be Glad to Know that COMODO is the largest SSL Certificate Provider.You will Also Find Other Best SSL Companies.
- Avira is a German multinational security software company known for their Antivirus software Avira internet security which is Headquartered near Lake Constance in Tettnang, Germany.
- It was founded in the year 1986 by a person named Tjark Auerbach.
- The Company claims to be Next-gen security software, with Privacy protection that not only blocks malware but anonymizes users browsing and wipes their online traces clean for free.
- Users can visit Avira for a free download of the product. Its Supports platform for Windows, MacOS, Android, and IOS which is a great product for users who browse online.
- Norton Antivirus is an anti-malware software developed by Symantec Corporation in the year 1991.
- The company claims to provide best security antivirus which helps defend against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware, online threats, smart firewall, and round clock customer support.
- Company Provide free updates lifetime to the users to keep your computers safe and secure.
- Users can visit Norton too download their product. Currently only available for Windows, MacOS, Android and IOS users.
Finally, You Know now the Best Antivirus Software list to Remove Instant Virus From your PC. We have tried tested Every Antivirus Software on my Computer and have worked Excellently Fine.
You may Enjoy the Free version but it is only valid up to 30 days to 60 days. After that, it may stop or ask you to upgrade to a full or Paid version to continue. So it’s Better to have a licensed Antivirus if your work or data is sensitive.
Additionally rather than to rely on Free version of Antivirus, you should buy Licensed Antivirus Software from the above list Because you will get regular latest updates to help get Rid of emerging latest Virus, Malware, and Trojan threats.